【CALL UP】Generally, the threshold for learning aircraft or operations of aviation is relatively high in Hong Kong, probably have to work as pilots or flight attendants. We seldom have a chance to visit the secret training center. However, it is finally the day that our aviation super fans have waited so long for! Be a 1-day pilot with us in October!
This tour will take you to the 11-storey Aviation Training Centre with the latest advanced training facilities, including classrooms, simulated cockpit berths, an 8 meter-high multifunctional training hall, a 25-metre swimming pool, which are used for evacuation, safety and service for various aircraft types. It is the third facility of its kind on the airport island which combines advanced technology with specially designed training programme to set new safety technology benchmarks for the industry.
In addition, the tour includes a 1-hour STEM workshop with aircraft theories and applications. We are thrilled to call up everyone who wants to become a pilot!
· Exclusive access to the newest aviation training facility in Hong Kong · Go behind the scenes to see what it takes to aviation crew · Direct engagement with pilot and cabin crew · Spectacular views of the airport and surrounding areas · Around 10-15 mins flight simulator experience per participant · 1-hour Aviation-related STEM workshop (applicable to 8 years old or above)
· Gather at Tung Chung MTR Station · Coach transfer to the latest HKA Training Academy · Introduction of HKA and the Academy · Showcase the flight training simulators · Guided Tour to the training facilities by crews · Engage in a 1-hour STEM workshop · Enjoy lunchbox and visit to the souvenir shop · Visit to the Tung Chung North Park - Local Green Lifestyle Tour Spot · Dismiss at Tung Chung MTR Station
Full payment is required at the time of registration
According to the anti-epidemic measures, all participants must have at least 1-injection vaccinated against Covid-19 (Sinovac / Biontech) OR a negative result proof of a PCR-based nucleic acid test for COVID-19 conducted within 14 days before the tour starts.
The number of participants and details may be adjusted according to the latest anti-epidemic measures of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government.
This product implements the anti-epidemic measures prescribed by the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government. Participants should comply with relevant measures, including the use of the "LeaveHomeSafe" app.
Date and timing of the schedule might be amended by the tour guide on spot depending on the traffic, weather, and environmental condition, etc. to ensure the tourists’ safety.
Itineraries are subject to be changed without prior notice due to demonstrations, strikes, transportation changes, or any unexpected circumstances （heavy rain, earthquake, war, or natural disaster).
The service provider reserves the right to re-arrange, cancel or amend the tour itinerary.
We are not responsible for any loss if the tour itinerary or timing of transportation changed in response to unforeseen circumstances.
We are not responsible for any accidents or property damage caused by the group members who failed to follow the staff's guidelines during the journey.
· Gratuities are welcome but not mandatory
· Wear suitable walking shoes and no slippers
· The minimum group size is 30. The tour itinerary will be canceled if the group size is less than 30. A cancellation email will be sent 3 weeks before the departure date.
· Please arrive at the gathering point 15 minutes before.
· The tour guide will inform the guests to confirm the team information one day before departure
· Three hours before departure, if the Hong Kong Observatory issues a tropical cyclone signal 8 or above or a black rainstorm warning signal. The tour will be canceled. The tour might reschedule but no refund can be made. The tour will continue with Typhoon signal No. 3 or below, the yellow or red rainstorm signal.
· The tour guide reserves the right to rerouting or cancellation of particular visits depending on the safety conditions at the time and the weather condition, and the tour fee will not be refunded.
· For other natural disasters that are not human-controllable, the company reserves the right to cancel or change the routing of the itinerary and notify the participants as soon as possible.
· The above itinerary is for reference only, subject to the tour guide arrangement on the day